A SurePath® Solar PPA, or Power Purchase Agreement, is a long-term agreement between Tioga Energy and a customer to provide solar electricity at guaranteed long-term rates. Tioga provides the design, financing, maintenance and support for all elements of the solar electric system, including management of rebates and other government financial incentives. The customer buys only the generated electricity.
Benefits of the SurePath Solar PPA
- No expensive installation costs
- Reduced monthly cost of electricity
- Long-term fixed energy expenses – excellent hedge against utility rate volatility
- No cost for ongoing operation and maintenance
- Generates electricity free of pollutants
- Enhanced public image
Included in a SurePath Solar PPA
- Design: Each solar installation is designed and optimized for your facility and operations needs.
- Construction: Tioga engineers the system and buys and installs all system components eliminating any need for you to make capital investments or manage multiple contractors.
- Ownership and Maintenance: Tioga provides all necessary maintenance, upgrades and repairs so you can concentrate on your business—not on becoming a solar energy expert. And as the owner, Tioga provides insurance on the system.
- Incentive and Tax Credit Management: Tioga completes and tracks all filings for tax credits and government incentives.
- Metering and Billing: Tioga meters solar electrical output for individual systems and bills monthly for the energy produced.
- REC Dispatch: Tioga will manage the distribution of Renewable Energy Credits as agreed upon in individual PPAs.
Contact Us for More Info on the SurePath Solar PPA