What is a Solar Financing PPA?
Solar Financing PPAs are agreements between a provider and a customer to purchase on-going solar power at long-term rates. Solar Financing PPA providers install and maintain solar facilities on customer rooftops or properties. Customers pay only for the power generated by the factility—not solar equipment or installation—greatly reducing the risk and complications of implementing a solar electricity solution.
How Does SurePath® Help Me Get Solar Financing?
A SurePath™ Solar Financing PPA, or Power Purchase Agreement, is a long-term agreement between Tioga Energy and a customer to provide solar electricity at guaranteed long-term rates. Tioga provides the design, financing, maintenance and support for all elements of the solar electricity system, including management of rebates and other government financial incentives.
Since a SurePath™ Solar Financing PPA has only one cost associated with it, your company will be able to save money over the course of the contract. Because the electric rate never goes up, your relative cost will go down. This allows almost any company to save.
What are the Benefits of SurePath™ Solar Financing PPA?
- No expensive installation and servicing cost
- Long term fixed power expenses – no fluctuation in what you pay for power month to month.
- Generate power free of pollutants
A SurePath™ Solar Financing PPA includes:
- Design: Each solar installation is designed and optimized for your facility and operations needs.
- Construction: Tioga engineers the system and buys and installs all system components eliminating any need for you to make capital investments or manage multiple contractors.
- Ownership and Maintenance: Tioga provides all necessary maintenance, upgrades and repairs so you can concentrate on your business—not on becoming a solar energy expert. And as the owner, Tioga provides insurance on the system.
- Incentive and Tax Credit Management: Tioga completes and tracks all filings for tax credits and government incentives.
- Metering and Billing: Tioga meters solar electrical output for individual systems and bills monthly for the energy produced.
- REC Dispatch: Tioga will manage the distribution of Renewable Energy Credits as agreed upon in individual PPAs.